The sister in law of double killer John Gallagher has expressed her belief that he still does not think he has done anything wrong.John Gallagher is back in detention after handing himself over to authorities yesterday.The 46 year old killed mother and daughter Anne and Annie Gillespie in the grounds of Sligo General Hospital in 1988.He was tried for murder but was found to be insane – and absconded from the Central Mental Hospital in 2000.Speaking on the Shaun Doherty Show this morning, Sharon Gallagher outlined how the family used to visit John Gallagher, she says he didn’t seem to regret his actions:[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/traraw.mp3[/podcast]Sharon Gallagher added that it is her belief that her brother in law had the events of the last number of days well planned:[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/shar1raw.mp3[/podcast] Google+ Facebook Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic Google+ Facebook Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan fire RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Previous articleCouncil and NRA being asked to address Loughanure safety problemNext articleFinance Minister tells Donegal TDs that he can’t intervene in Highland Bakery dispute News Highland WhatsApp By News Highland – May 23, 2012 Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal WhatsApp Pinterest Twitter John Gallagher’s sister in law believes he still doesn’t regret his actions Twitter Main Evening News, Sport and Obituaries Tuesday May 25th Newsx Adverts 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North Pinterest
Calida said that continuous discussion of the quo warranto petition violates the sub judice rule, which prohibits anyone from publicly assessing an ongoing case to avoid pre-judgment. Also last week, the Supreme Court has gave the network 10 days to reply to the petition filed by the Office of Solicitor General./PN “These would tend to influence public opinion and unfairly encourage the pre-judgment of the instant case,” Calida said. MANILA – Solicitor General Jose Calida has asked the Supreme Court to issue a gag order to stop ABS-CBN and its representatives from further discussing the quo warranto petition he filed last week. Calida filed a “very urgent motion” on Tuesday, asking the high court to issue the order that bans “parties and persons acting on their behalf” from releasing statements discussing the merits of his plea to forfeit ABS-CBN’s existing franchise. Calida also pointed out in his motion two other videos and a series of commentaries published on ABS-CBN’s website, as well as articles quoting showbiz personalities throwing support behind the Lopez-owned network. The SC, in response to Calida’s urgent motion, has given the ABS-CBN five days to comment on the gag order. “Verily, in as much as ABS-CBN unquestionably directed its statements on the merits of the quo warranto case to influence the public and members of this Honorable Court, this Honorable Court must issue an order prohibiting the parties and persons acting on their behalf from releasing any statements discussing the merits of the subject petition,” the Solicitor General said. Calida has filed a quo warranto petition before the high court on February 10 requesting to cancel ABS-CBN’s legislative franchise weeks due to “highly abusive practices” in violation of terms set by Congress when it approved ABS-CBN’s franchise in 1995. Solicitor General Jose Calida. CNN Calida also accused that the network “engaged in propaganda” after the case was filed last week. He cited a video entitled “Quo warranto petition laban sa ABS-CBN, ano ang ibig sabihin? which aired February 14.